Wednesday, September 28, 2005

1 Want to Comment?

Studio Coming Alive


Just getting my studio ready for a commission tomorrow. Not really ready. Sitting here smelling marijuana wafting in from outside through the window. Love the smell. My studio looks better than it did, but it's a mess. Just bought some containers and a new tool chest for my pastels and watercolors. I forget I have things if they're not together. And the computer's screwed up. Has been since the Windows XP crashed. Oh, well. That's the way it is. One last complaint: my other studio is really a mess. I'm gonna need help to straighten that one out. I'm not even thinking about that. Just planning to use this one and if I want to hold a class, they'll have to work on it first. It looks like a storage room. Worse. I'm really looking forward to having my sofa back in my "good" studio. With the new white curtains--instead of the black ones Brian left--it looks airy and pretty. I like that. I love it. And I have new canvases... I'm pleased. Gotta get to bed cause I want to get up earlier tomorrow. Need to look for anything I've missed in the basement studio.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joe Powel said...

A Maverick Music Offer
Who better to comment sardonically on the current state of Hollywood than the underappreciated screenwriter? Here now are some of our favorite screenwriter blogs, reflecting both those who have made it and ...
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to music on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like music!

11:19 PM  

1 Comments:

A Maverick Music Offer
Who better to comment sardonically on the current state of Hollywood than the underappreciated screenwriter? Here now are some of our favorite screenwriter blogs, reflecting both those who have made it and ...
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to music on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like music!

By Blogger Joe Powel, at 11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home