Thursday, June 01, 2023

0 Want to Comment?

I See Spirits

  For a long time, I talked to the ceiling.  I told it everything I was doing and what was happening in the world.  Then, one night, I saw a group of people and a man jumped up in the back, and waved.  I knew it was Grandpa Coleman.  After that, he answered me with images, as did Great Grandmother.  I began to meditate when I showered.  I also watched psychics on YouTube.  There was a time I felt like a failure at it and I felt Bubba Jenny, who died six years before I was born, lean over, and kiss me on the forehead.  My god brother/cousin Jerry gradually became more comprehensible and now, we can almost have a conversation.  My life has changed.

  I was always a good person, if somewhat paranoid.  At times, I saw spirits or ghosts.  I recognized my father from another life when I was a baby.  I realized I was empathic to an extent.  I had trouble with a neighbor which drove me back into therapy.  I have been lucky to have had wonderful therapists all my life.  People are idiots who think being in therapy means one is crazy.  The Universe , other than children, can bestow no greater gift.  I am still a little paranoid, I haven't changed, but my understanding of the world and myself is large.

  I'm not sure how I realized I could call spirits.  I read the spirits around people many years ago.  I can see them.  I ask for specific spirits and they come.  I began to advertise on NextDoor and FaceBook, doing the readings for free.  I could do them on the phone or in person.  The whole experience is fun and it feels great to help people understand their loved ones are okay.  I didn't want to charge.

  I've been taking a psychic class.  On this past Sunday, the teacher told me my spirit guides insist I begin to charge.  She told me what and how to do it.  I kept June free and I'm leaving spots every month for people who couldn't pay.  Will this go over?  I hope so but I have no idea.  I was going to charge $50, but I know they want me to charge $100, with discounts for parents who've lost children and folks on Social Security.  I'm anxious as hell.  Not every spirit talks a lot.  They come, but one guy, for instance, couldn't have said more than ten words.  Sometimes I can't tell if they have hair or it changes color while I'm watching.  They don't really ask about children and grandchildren.  I imagine they look in on them.  They can see us.  Spirits are with us all the time.  I throw them out of the bathroom everyday.  I don't see spirits usually at home, except for my own family.  Nobody is bothering me.  I have a long, long, way to go and I'm only 75. lol  Truly, it doesn't matter.  Whatever I do is good enough.

#SpiritReadings  #SpiritConversations  #SeeingSpirits  #SpiritMedium  #Meditation  #FamilySpirits  #Ghosts  #SeeingGhosts  #ChangingYourLife  #NextDoor  #FaceBook  #TheUniverse  #GiftoftheUniverse  #FeeForSpiritReading  #Lupus  #GiftofBadNeighbors  #Charges  #PsychicClasses  #Psychotherapy  #Therapy  #SpiritResponse  #WalkingInTheLight  


   

0 Comments:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home