Tuesday, October 04, 2005

0 Want to Comment?

My Computer is on the blink


Something is wrong with my computer. It hooks up to the web fine, but the inner workings are screwed up. I think it's got maple syrup inside in the form of spy ware because it's happened before but it won't let me install spy bot or use norton. Funny. I'm really depressed about it. I rely on this damn thing for a lot of my life. ugh I have to try to use the "Go Back" feature. See if I can use it. I'm really dumb when it comes to this stuff. WEll, my hands are shaking already--from lupus related stuff, not this--and I'm depressed from the prednisone, so why not?
The picture is me, called Relaxing, Retired. It's mixed-media and really small. I haven't matted it yet. I'm not ready to start matting again although I really like this. I'm starting all new work and that makes me happy. ESpecially getting away from this damn thing.

0 Comments:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home