Saturday, June 02, 2007

0 Want to Comment?

Superior Moving, Rodney Huff, and Bob O'Neill: Not Recommended

Searching on the web, I can find only one place to place a complaint about a contractor and I can't figure out to put mine on there. So I'm going to complain here. The worst were our movers. Even though I knew they were awful from past experience with them, Superior Movers were the only movers in Philadelphia who would pick up and store our boxes until we moved. I didn't really have a choice. When we moved, there were boxes that never got here and it seemed as though they never looked in the storage areas for them. Instead Superior referred us to their insurance company who would pay $.06 cents on the dollar, I think, with receipts. One of the pieces they lost or destroyed was a small hand-made table made by my uncle, a superb craftsman. The table belonged to my parents and came to me when they passed away. How do you put a value on something like that and what can you do about it? The other stuff that never came were boxes of paintings and kitchen stuff. So, who are they? SUPERIOR MOVING
Use Superior Moving at your risk. I think they are the worst ever anywhere.
Superior Moving.
Next...When we needed a contractor here in Newark, I looked in Service Magic. That's the place I can't seem to put my rating in. We hired Rodney Huff. That's Rodney Huff. He's an electrician. He does good work but he didn't usually call back or come after a while. He appeared to be one of those gradually disappearing guys. He had two other guys who worked for him. One usually had alcohol on his breath, I believe. He was Robert O'Neill, also known as Bob O'Neill of Townsend, Delaware. Bob was slick. He crossed out his personal phone number on his card and his phone number is unlisted. After we paid him and the work was still not completed, he never came or called back. That's Bob O'Neill of Townsend, Delaware. Rodney Huff promised to get Bob O'Neill's address, but he never did it. The other guy who worked for Rodney Huff was Chuck Protack. He was not only a nice man, but he was honest and did nice work. The only problem with Chuck Protack was that you got Bob O'Neill with Chuck and Bob O'Neill was a problem. Maybe Chuck Protack stopped working with Bob O'Neill and by himself, Chuck was excellent.
So, the three people or businesses I would warn you about are Superior Moving, Rodney Huff, and Bob O'Neill. I hope this blog comes up when people google their names.

Labels:

0 Comments:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home