Tuesday, November 22, 2005

0 Want to Comment?

These have been three terrific days; Sunday was brunch with an old friend and pick up the new kitten; Monday was shopping all day with my friend Alice; and today was Center City with Jerry and a stop at Brian's. And Honey's coming by later. Plus the kitten is finally eating...baby food. She's here crying about three quarters of the time. Kvetching. But she's finally bopping around, not moping, or scared, at least in her room. Outside of here she's terrified.
So how am I? I'm on two more medications, one for the tremor in my hands and one to wake me, which I hope I won't need once I get used to the first medication. I'm also not sure it's helping. It messes up my balance more than usual--way more--and I feel foggy.
Anyway, I've got to go downstairs for more baby food shortly and I've nothing to say. I loved being in town; I don't know why, but I do. And for five months I've been working up to going back out with girlfriends and Jerry; it's taken that long. It felt really good. I'll put up a watercolor/pastel of cousin Jerry and son Brian.

0 Comments:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home