Thursday, October 06, 2005

2 Want to Comment?

A Day in the Life


Went to my rheumatologist today. He's going to work with me as best he can for the disability. That's a relief. I've been feeling a little crappy..my joints hurt..my hands shake..I'm still down but nothing like before...I'm a little out of it..But I'm thrilled not to have work to deal with. I'm going to have to stay on Prednisone, he told me, because I take it so often. It's better to avoid those severe heights and lows. Hopefully, I'll be okay on five milligrams. Meanwhile, I'm walking on the treadmill again and it's time for a cool bath.

2 Comments:

Blogger musica said...

Your blog is creative Keep up the great work. If you like download music , I'm sure you'd be interested in free music download Stop free music download
free music download

8:21 PM  
Blogger lfa tai chi blog said...

Hi, I liked your blog its my first time here! If you are interested, go see my Tai Chi related site. Its purley for peoples health.

All the best John

8:22 PM  

2 Comments:

Your blog is creative Keep up the great work. If you like download music , I'm sure you'd be interested in free music download Stop free music download
free music download

By Blogger musica, at 8:21 PM  

Hi, I liked your blog its my first time here! If you are interested, go see my Tai Chi related site. Its purley for peoples health.

All the best John

By Blogger lfa tai chi blog, at 8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home