Tuesday, October 25, 2005

1 Want to Comment?

Need Any Books? Mine are flowing out the door....


I'm stuffed with candy...and I'm diabetic, but my blood-o-meter is in need of it's batteries which are supposed to be in the mail. So I figured it was open season, unless of course I pass out, but I'm not that diabetic.
Pumpkin, our feline guest, is in here with me. In fact, he's positioned himself so that my kitten Moon has to fight Pumpkin to get to me. Pumpkin has made a decision he likes it here and he's staying. But he isn't, because he belongs to Bubba Freda, so as soon as his ear clears up, he'll go home to what I guess is a boring existence, but Bubba adores her Pumpkin. Maybe I can send some books home with him.
Speaking of books, we cleaned out a bookcase today and we've got lots of extra books on lots of subjects. I can't think of her right name, but the woman who's living in Cuba, who was a Black Panther...(Assata! I just remembered!) Erotic books... Psychic books. Books on diabetes. Our bookshelf in the basement is literally falling down and what isn't falling by itself is being pushed out by our kitten who thinks the books are more toys. Just email me if you want to inquire.
curusartus@yahoo.com

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your work is so great! I love your colours! I squished your adorable little painting & fit her in my "Fellow Blog Warriors" block (^_^) she still looks fab!

5:05 PM  

1 Comments:

Your work is so great! I love your colours! I squished your adorable little painting & fit her in my "Fellow Blog Warriors" block (^_^) she still looks fab!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home