Sunday, October 16, 2005

0 Want to Comment?

JUST THE RETAIL PRICE FOR ROSIE, THE KITTEN--NO DISCOUNT


I'm listening to my music again, after a break of about six months when it was lost...Hearts singing is a true feeling, and so are those trite statements about the good that music can do. I don't have much luck with Windows XP--it's gone down twice, and between the first and second break-down, I didn't have much success in getting music. Now, thanks to my friend John, and my son Brian, I'm sitting here swaying to Enya. You may not like her music, or any of the stuff I revel in, but it's all the equivalent of the art we do in sound form. And it does my heart good.
Yesterday, Harry and I drove down to Bear, Delaware to our friends Wedding Shower at another friend's house. She's Tinkerbell, she says, and he's her Tigger. Whatever. They're happy and in a couple of weeks they're jetting off to Las Vegas to be married at a little wedding chapel there. I'm very happy for both of them. They shine.
On the way home, I insisted on driving to Chadds Ford, with Harry kvetching non-stop. We went to our friendly Maine Coon breeder's house. lol Like we buy so many cats. One cat lasts usually about sixteen years. Well, this time, we're going to have two--Maine Coons. Our one-year-old kitten Moon is a non-stop activity machine and we hope our little red female, who's now three weeks old, will involve him in some cat play. We say with our little Rosie--or maybe Sunny--until Mrs. B, the breeder looked as though she was dying from fatigue. I picked up psychic vibrations of content and comfort from Rosie, as well as either sending or receiving vibrations of love, mom, etc. I had been grilled by both our kids as to the absolute necessity of those vibrations. Otherwise, the kitten was not supposed to belong with us, and we should head right to the closest shelter to rescue a stray. (And why were we spending all that money, anyway?)
OUr money governor lived along the way home so I bribed Harry to stop and have some ice cream at Brian and Byll's. Their apartment is a college kid's delight--and mine. It's filled with computers, various equipment along those lines, and food and drink, including tons of junk food. They both work and are in their last year of college studying Chemistry. It's an honor to eat their ice cream. Also a big treat since if I keep any at home, I eat it for every meal and snacks, rationalizing the weight gain as something I'll lose as soon as I finish eating the offending ice cream. They have a cat too--Hannibal--who Brian has drilled into my head cost only $75 which included shots, and neutering. It probably included a bed, radio, and free movies too. Brian's good with money and he's perhaps the nicest person I know, maybe in addition to our daughter Honey. I don't think I'm even being prejudiced. They're unusual. Super honest and open.
Oh well, that's enough of that. Time for a bath and a new pic on here.

0 Comments:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home