Monday, November 07, 2005

1 Want to Comment?

Bubba Comes Home to Pumpkin and He Eats

My mother-in-law came home from the hospital today after a small procedure that's a big deal because everything is a big deal when a person is 84. She couldn't wait to get home because she was worried Pumpkin, her cat, was missing a meal. She was exhausted, worn out. She was too tired too eat, could only go to sleep--after she fed Pumpkin. Pumpkin weighs sixteen pounds, too heavy for her to lift. He's a beautiful golden tabby cat, sweet and affectionate. When he had to stay here because only I could manage to get the medicine he needed in his ears, he terrorized our kitten, taking over anything Moon tried to do. He sat on my head, laid on my lap, climbed onto Moon's favorite high spots, and challenged Moon to just try to get them back. I hope my mother-in-law lives to be 100.

1 Comments:

Blogger painterjayne said...

Blogspot couldn't do the picture this time, so next time I'll do two. I promise. (To no one in particular I'm sure.)

12:24 AM  

1 Comments:

Blogspot couldn't do the picture this time, so next time I'll do two. I promise. (To no one in particular I'm sure.)

By Blogger painterjayne, at 12:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home