Tuesday, November 01, 2005

0 Want to Comment?

Wars All Over




I love the work I've been doing. I'm not painting oils yet, and not drawing large, but the little stuff is, to my eyes, beautiful. And I got all the finished ones on here today because the scanner's connected again.
I don't have much to say, other than the artwork..I've been working all evening and it's late for me. I'm disgusted with who W chose to put up for the Supreme Court vacancy, but what did we all expect. At least this guy wasn't his window washer. But he is some kind of mean-spirited heartless Dickensonian character. What is Cheney? Ah..War criminal. And Carl Rove? Goebbels reborn without the religious prejudice.
I should just go to bed. So much is screwed up on here and when I wake up, the day is half gone. Carl Rove will still be there tomorrow and kids will still be dying in Iraq and Durfur. And this room will still smell bad from the kitty litter box that I can't wait to get out of this place.

0 Comments:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home