Wednesday, April 05, 2006

0 Want to Comment?

Autumn Kitten's Photo and An Artist's Life


I finally was able to hook up the new digital camera--I haven't thrown the broken one away yet--to the computer and after three hours of trying to get it to work I was able to find the "On" button on the camera and "Voila!" It worked! So tonight I can put a picture of my little sweetie, Autumn on here and soon I can put a pic on of the painting I've been working on for a couple of months. This camera is as easy to use as the old one but I guess it does better pictures. I liked the old one too. And we also used one of those throw-away cameras over the last few months. I have those pictures to put on here too.
We spent last week in Boston visiting family, going to Salem, and relaxing. It was our graduation present to Brian and his girlfriend and Brian drove. It took him about six hours driving I think because he drove way too fast. We all told him about it but he didn't believe us. (His driving made me crazy and stressed out. This week I've had a taste of the old lupus fatigue and that's why I'm sure.)
Monday night I had a psychic reading which I've printed out. The biggest best thing she said was that one of my kids would have a pregnant wedding soon. Not much could make me happier than that. We'll see. I believe they see what could be and the timing is frequently off. One psychic years ago predicted accurately Honey's signing a contract for her teaching job. The psychic had it down to dates and the only thing wrong was she said I was the one who'd be signing. Another one predicted Brian. This one picked up lots of my family and a friend too who'd passed over. I couldn't decide whether Big S was Uncle Sam or Little Sammy my cat who died a couple of years ago. Or someone else entirely. You never know. An officer Harry worked with thirty years ago has come to him twice and they weren't really friends. It's just who can sense them. That night, the light in this room came on by itself and after my brother called from LA, it suddenly switched off. (The show Monk is using Bruce's apartment window from the outside. He can't look out, but it's so neat that I'll be able to see his apartment on a television show. Except neither of us have any idea of when it's on or anything.)
She predicted we'd move next winter, and then to southern New Jersey which I think is incorrect. I think we'll go to southern NJ as we often do, and maybe this house will sell next winter. If we wait for KeyKay to finish fixing everything, that sounds right. (He's doing a beautiful job and everyone wants him.)
KeyKay helped Honey move her birds (finally) yesterday. She's had them for at least fifteen years and probably more and nobody wants to babysit them. Their pictures are in the dictionary under "Biting the Hand That Feeds You." She couldn't spend enough time with them and they were bored. The minute they arrived at this birdlover's house, her big parrot jumped onto the woman's finger and sat watching television with her. The smaller gorgeous parrot got on a stick and was making eyes at the woman's other birds. The report is that T-Bird the African Gray is singing, talking, and enjoying the television shows in addition to lots of personal attention. Good! African Grays are very smart birds, like a five year old. I saw him literally pick up the bottom edge of chair material and look underneath. I'm glad he's happy at somebody else's house.

0 Comments:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home