Monday, March 13, 2006

0 Want to Comment?

OH WHAT A BEAUTIFUL MORNING; OH WHAT A BEAUTIFUL DAY. I'VE GOT A ...


This is the fourth pic I've tried tonight and even though it doesn't exactly fit the theme, it shows warm weather, so this it it.

Today was a beautiful day; I was out driving this afternoon and then I went shopping for jeans at dinnertime. I still call them dungarees. I went up to the Cottman Street mall which isn't called that. I think I was saying goodbye and also having a good time trying on thirty pairs of jeans and later shoes. Two "big" women's stores are almost next door to each other and they happen to be my favorites too. I was appalled at the size of my hips and how ugly my butt is but I found a pair of jeans. And they had a lot that fit me too. They just looked horrible accentuating my very round hips. That I look awful to me doesn't seem to inhibit my eating though. I can't make the connection where it counts--in my unconscious. I kind of understand I can't eat candy and sweets though; that glucose count of 409 reached me.
I won't miss Cottman Street or the Northeast; I enjoy Center City but this neighborhood reminds me of all the things I don't like about the city: busy streets; no trees; stinky air and lots of people crowded together on one block. I can't do anything in my house or outside my house without my neighbors commenting on it. There really isn't much privacy. But tonight was delightful; it seemed as though the whole city was out tonight celebrating the Spring preview. And I was happy to join them.

0 Comments:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home