Saturday, October 29, 2005

0 Want to Comment?

Poor Harriet Miers and Bondage






This was an eventful day..Up early at 10 AM. Had marvelous home-made quiche for breakfast, and after not-to-long my subbie was here to help me straighten and clean the downstairs "studio". After he was dressed appropriately, we got a lot of stuff that I needed in the past but not now, piled up by the glass doors. And noticed televisions and radios that I hadn't seen for years.
Ever since I was so sick in August, I became disinterested in D/s. The "Master" stuff I find offensive because of my personal bent, and I admitted to myself that a whole lot of the rest bored me after five minutes. But I like the people. And I like getting cleaning help. It seems as though I can be honest and tell the multitude of guys knocking on my door how little I'll do for a whole lot of house cleaning...and they're fine with that. I do like feminizing, dressing up, and a little spanking-type stuff. But the spanking I think, could easily get kicked to the curb.
I notice it's all becoming mainstream too. Son Brian was invited to a bondage party and he didn't go only because girlfriend Byll wouldn't go and he didn't know enough people there to go alone. All the young hip people I know think the milder forms are cool. But I can't watch someone do an hour-long bondage-thing where someone is hanging up and not have a chair and a book to read. Rope work can be very creative and beautiful and it's certainly fun to be touched and be the center of attention. I don't know though about being naked in a room full of people. But, blessings on those who go that way. Their freedom and confidence in their bodies is enviable. Without them, artists would draw pretty badly.
I didn't get to draw today; I was too busy. But I have people coming to pose and I need the other studio for erotic poses. Or bondage. Whatever. My knots are pretty funny, but I can draw them any which way.
No bondage today. After my guy, Harry and I grabbed samples of his cooking from this week and headed over to our Brian and his girlfriend's. They cook too, but we're all foodies. So of course, what to do next but go eat. We ate at what used to be Sonoma in Manyunk, spending $10 on a Bourbon Manhattan for me plus way too much for everything else. We all had negative comments about different parts of the meal too. The Caesar salad was watery; the onion soup tasted strange; the fries were very oily; the bourbon Manhattan tasted a lot like regular water; and the cheesecake was too small for all the stuff in it--it tasted like a hodgepodge without any thread holding it together. Harry's soup, Brian's steak, and my meat satay were good though.
What do you think Harriet Miers ate today? I feel sorry for her, even though I'm sure she's a conservative woman-hating sycophant. Still to have been nominated for a job you're too stupid to know you'll never get, but to have millions of people see you up there twisting...Horrible. She'll walk around smiling, but that's because she's in politics/big business where realness is abhorrent. I wouldn't bet Anita Hill doesn't spend time obsessing about everything she had to go through in Committee, on TV, and in the press. Clarence Thomas being on the Supreme Court will always be one of the examples of lack of excellence expected by our elected officials and the complacence of our nation. Guys like him give us the kind of Supreme Court decisions we're always ashamed of in coming years.

By the way, that's not a pic of Anita Hill up there. That's my friend Sydney/Sienna.

0 Comments:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home