Saturday, December 17, 2005

0 Want to Comment?

Nude Models and Kitty Litter


Busy day today, or so it seems right now. I've been vacuuming the first and second floors because we have (old) friends coming over tonight. I cleaned out the very stinky kitty litter in this room and vacuumed all the errant kitty mess that had escaped. I do clean it frequently because the two babies love using this box. Why? I don't know, but it's like kitty pooping hotel. They like to eat in here too. You'd think the smell would cut their appetites, but no, this is the snacking room.
As of yesterday evening, they were running around together having a good old leonine night. I've heard them during the night but hadn't seen them in action; it felt good. I can see them getting along. This afternoon though, Bubba Freda called and asked me if I'd come take care of Pumpkin, the cat terror of the Polis'. (Not really; Honey's cats are really "it".) But Pumpkin scared the crap out of Moon Kitten and Autumn Kitten is already timid. If I had any thoughts of bringing Pumpkin back to my house, I thought again. I'm just going up to Bubba Freda's a lot this week to make everything right for her and Pumpkin. It's easier that way.
Tonight, we have our oldest friends visiting. We're going to go somewhere to eat southern food and then they'll come back here, probably to see the new kitten. For a long time we hardly saw them; we were involved with other people. It's always difficult when you socialize with a big group; eventually some of the people become abhorrent in your eyes and seeing the group sours. That's what happened to me. I'm hoping I remember to get together a movie trip inviting the folks I like and work something out so I can continue to see them. The old saying, "Throwing the baby out with the bathwater" comes to mind.
My interests changed completely after my illness and I can't work up any charge in my previous activities with my old models. It's the medications and I need them so I simply have to forgo my mild voyeurism and scene drawing. Honestly, I can't be bothered.
Oops! Time to finish vacuuming and forget about nude models.

0 Comments:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home