Thursday, June 26, 2008

0 Want to Comment?

Artificial Bliss


Thursday, June 26, 2008 12:30 AM

My brother is in from California; he came in yesterday. He'll be here for three weeks and I'm glad. His friend came in with him for ten days. I miss him the rest of the time. I didn't get up this morning till about noon and everybody was upset. My daughter had driven down from Philly and she kept calling in to me to get up, but I was just too tired. I should have; I'm sorry I didn't. Last night, my gut had hurt badly and I took the only painkiller available right then--Hydrocodone. I don't think that was why I couldn't get up though. When I awaken frequently in the morning but I'm too tired to actually get out of bed, it gets progressively more difficult. Last night, I had finally gone to bed at 2:30 and that's late for me. I usually sleep nine hours; I'm a sleeper as opposed to those who cannot fall asleep or stay asleep. My brother sleeps like our mother and doesn't. My daughter inherited that pattern and my son got mine. He sleeps soundly and often. Anyway, we brought the food to my son's house and he barbecued for us. My brother's friend bought a lot of fruit and cut it up for everyone. It was like having dessert for an appetizer. Now, I'm sleepy and a little depressed. Even the good stuff is stressful.

Labels:

0 Comments:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home