Friday, July 25, 2008

0 Want to Comment?

Life On Earth As We Know It

That was my old house in Philly. I don't miss it, I don't want to see it, and I just want to forget it. I wanted to insert my drawing of my new house here, but it's not on my website...and a ton of the links don't work...and worse than that, I left out the landscape page links entirely. I'll never know if this is Lupus brain damage or just the forgetfulness of getting older. Same with the arthritis and bursitis. Who knows? If I don't, then most likely, no one will. Over the years, a Lupie finds doctors, if they suspect or believe something, will most often not say. If the tests don't confirm everything, then there is nothing.
I wanted to talk about watching myself age. Seeing my skin get thinner and crinkle, but it's late and Autumn is sitting on my lap.

Labels:

0 Comments:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home