Thursday, August 21, 2008

0 Want to Comment?

Keeping My House Clear

Tonight, I'm sleeping at my daughter's house. I'll probably be here for the weekend or maybe till Sunday. She has a normal keyboard and I'm having a hard time with it. I'm bored to death and yeah, I miss everything about my house. I'm in love with my house. I guess that's okay except that houses aren't forever like love. A house is just a material thing. Okay, tell that to my heart and soul. It's the house of my dreams. I need to ask my spirits if I should bring the outside cats in. My house is perfection and I do not want to create chaos. I feel as though I increased my connection with my spirits by at least 70% (which means nothing). They're closer though. Well, no time for bullshit. My hands are cramping.

Labels:

0 Comments:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home