Sunday, December 10, 2006

0 Want to Comment?

THE I DON'T CARE EATER

I joined this new group to lose weight. It's good for me to have to write down what I eat. Except that this group seems to be made up of sweet, friendly ladies who all cook. I don't. Harry cooks. I can't even navigate the page and don't have the patience to learn. That sucks. Their diet page assumes people will follow their or a normal diet and I don't. I eat whatever Harry makes or whatever is closest if he didn't cook. I kid around that if I made Thanksgiving, we'd have the Thanksgiving hoagies. Harry is appalled by some of my food suggestions and I guess that's why he shops and cooks. I have to get to bed because I need to be up early tomorrow. My little Autumn is sitting happily on my desk. She likes to be with me now. But as much as I love to watch my own words form on the page and watch Autumn sleep, I have to go.

Labels:

0 Comments:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home