Friday, April 18, 2008

0 Want to Comment?

So Serious...Dashing to somewhere..

I love this goofy drawing. I know it has the guy's penis in it, so that makes it explicit, but it's supposed to be a joke. He's had a "Eureka!" moment, and ran out forgetting to put on the rest of his clothes. Oh, well. I guess you had to be there. I used to do these at work and amuse myself.
I got my pain doc's report today. Everything is wrong with my neck and my lower back isn't so hot either. My neck has serious problems though that could cripple me gradually. I'm sixty. I'm not looking to live into my eighties. Some people are healthy and maintain their independence, but I'm not trusting. I've always left the games early, worrying about what might happen if I stayed. This is no different, but I'm not ready yet. Even though my one knee is very painful, I feel otherwise okay. Able. I'm still painting up a storm. I am upset to read about all the problems I've got sitting just below my head. Ugh. I need to exercise.
Tomorrow is the Jewish Passover. I printed out twenty-seven pages of a secular humanist Hagaddah. I hope it's worth it. The old one made no sense for irreligious people.



Labels:

0 Comments:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home